The College Library is devoted to disseminate formal as well as informal knowledge to satisfy the information needs of the students. It complements classroom study through its collection of various kinds and forms of documents. The Library’s extension activities include celebration of the Library Day every year focusing on different themes to make students truly informed, creative and intellectually more competent.
The Library offers
- A repository of around 29,000 text and reference books in addition to periodicals, newspaper articles and CD/DVDs;
- Career-guidance books under Entry in Service Scheme of the UGC;
- 4 newspapers and 6 magazines for reading;
- Institutional membership of British Council Library;
- Membership of Online Library, British Council;
- Borrowing facility for students [2 books for 7 days];
- Free Reading Room and Book Bank facility.
- Photocopy service at nominal cost.
- Partially open access stack.
Reading and issue/return of books-
11 A.M. to 5.15 P.M.(Mon-Fri) and 11 A.M. – 2.30 P.M.(Sat)
Students can access Library Portal on College website [http://libraryofkidderporecollege.webstarts.com], face book page [https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kidderpore-College-Library/826253114080216] and email [email@example.com] for further information, interaction, support and feedback.