Appear for Counseling : If you have qualified in the merit list, present yourself at the college on the appropriate “ DATE & TIME OF COUNSELING “ for your chosen stream / subject with the following documents:
1. Hard copy ( print out ) of the submitted application form , duly signed by you and your guardian.
2. Two Stamp size Photographs.
3. ALL Mark-Sheets, Certificates, Age Proof in original and photocopy attached of the printed application form.
4. Original documents in support of Caste ( for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates ) or Physical disability ( for person with disability ) etc along with photocopy.
5. The Bank challan duly signed and stamped by the bank on receipt of your processing fee.
Important dates and time regarding Counseling 2018 – 2019 for Online Admission.
Candidates are asked to come to college along with Parents / Guardian.
|B.A & B.Sc Hons & Gen||22.06.18||11:00-04.00||02|
|B.Com Hons & Gen||22.06.18||11:00-04.00||03|
|B.A & B.Sc Hons & Gen||25.06.18||11:00-04.00||02|
|B.Com Hons & Gen||25.06.18||11:00-04.00||03|
|B.A & B.Sc Hons & Gen||26.06.18||11:00-04.00||02|
|B.Com Hons & Gen||26.06.18||11:00-04.00||03|
|B.A & B.Sc Hons & Gen||27.06.18||11:00-04.00||02|
|B.Com Hons & Gen||27.06.18||11:00-04.00||03|
|B.A & B.Sc Hons & Gen||28.06.18||11:00-04.00||02|
|B.Com Hons & Gen||28.06.18||11:00-04:00||03|