Kidderpore College provides the entire infrastructure that is required for an all round development of the students of the college. In a nutshell
the infrastructures of the college are given bellow:
1. There are 19 classrooms with well equipped teaching facilities.
2. An air conditioned ICT class room with technology- enabled teaching facilities consisting of LCD projector with electronic screen, podium and
Wi-Fi connection. It also serves as our Seminar and Conference room.
3. Green boards have been installed in 14 class rooms to make teaching more interesting.
4. There are 3 well-equipped laboratory for the following departments:
a. Computer: fully air conditioned with ICT projector, 27 Computer terminals, Printer, and Scanner.
b. Geography : tracing table, maps, white board and a departmental almirah.
c. Journalism and Mass Communication: Desktop & Laptop computers, Digital Movie Camera , Television, Set Top Box, cupboards.
5. The college library consists of books including both text and reference. Internet Facilities provided by the Library to Students & faculty:
a. Issue of books and periodicals.
b. Reading- Room.
c. Book Bank.
e. Inter-Library Loan.
f. Issue Reprography service.
g. On-line access to Journals for teachers.
6. There is a student’s canteen which provides hygienic food to the students.
7. Boys’ common room.
8. Girls’ common room.
9. Well- equipped Gymnasium enables students to train themselves physically.
10. An air-conditioned IQAC room.
11. Study centre for NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY (NSOU).
12. A room for the NCC unit.
13. A room for the NSS unit.
14. A room for the Zonal Centre for the University Examination.
15. A Canteen for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
16. A Reading Room for Teachers.