Submit your Registration fee Rs 120/-, only at Mominpur Branch of Central Bank of India
READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
1. For assistance related to online form submission you may call : 9163395040
2. You need to register yourself first against the college by filling up the registration form.
During registration Scanned copy of passport size photo, to be uploaded with maximum allowed file size 30kb in total.
3. On successfull registration you will get a system generated Registration No and Security Pin code which you need to keep safe and memorize for all future correspondence.
With this Registration No and security pin you can always login by clicking on Existing Applicant and will able to browse and modify the information you entered.
4. After successfull registration you will be redirected to a page where you need to select the subject of your choice and your preference . See admission criteria for maximum allowed subjects
5. If your entered 10+2 records match the admission criteria of your subject selection, it will added to your list and you can continue to add more subject to the maximum allowed subjects.
After adding all the subjects of your choice you need to click on Payment button to make necessary payment for registration.
6. Pay the Processing Fee : Take a print out of the bank challan carry it to the Central Bank of India ( Mominpur Branch ),4 Sudhir Bose Road , Kolkata – 23. Just cross Kidderpore Fancy Market, opposite to Kidderpore College and pay the processing fee of Rs 120/- ( Rupees one hundred twenty only) . The bank will return the Applicants Copy to you as a receipt against your payment . Make sure that both copies are stamped and signed by the bank. Please retain these receipts until the end of the admission process.
7. Modification is only allowed till you are not clicking on the Payment button. Once the Payment button is clicked no further modification is allowed although you can still login and view your information.
8. Check the Merit List along with ‘Counselling Schedule’: The merit list will be published on the College website. Check the merit list to see whether you have qualified.
9. Appear for Counseling : If you have qualified in the merit list, present yourself at the college on the appropriate “ DATE & TIME OF COUNSELING “ for your chosen stream / subject with the following documents:
Hard copy ( print out ) of the submitted application form , duly signed by you and your guardian.
Two Stamp size Photographs.
ALL Mark-Sheets, Certificates, Age Proof in original and photocopy attached of the printed application form.
Original documents in support of Caste ( for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates ) or Physical disability ( for person with disability ) etc along with photocopy.
The Bank challan duly signed and stamped by the bank on receipt of your processing fee.