Submit your Registration fee Rs 200/-, only at Karl Marx Sarani Branch of Central Bank of India
1 , Dent Mission Road Kolkata – 700023 ( Near Fancy Market )
READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
1. For assistance related to online form submission you may call : 2459 7900
2. You need to register yourself first against the college by filling up the registration form.
During registration Scanned copy of passport size photo, to be uploaded with maximum allowed file size 20kb in total.
3. On successful registration you will get a system generated Application No and Form NO which you need to keep safe and memorize for all future correspondence.
With this Application No and Form NO you can always login by clicking on Existing Applicant and will able to browse and modify the information you entered.
4. After successful registration you will be redirected to a page where you need to upload your photo and Signature of size 20 KB.
5.Take a Print out of your form and Bank Challan.
6. Pay the Processing Fee : Take a print out of the bank challan carry it to the Central Bank of India ( Karl Marx Sarani ),1 , Dent Mission Road Kolkata – 700023 ( Near Fancy Market ). Just cross Kidderpore Fancy Market, and pay the processing fee of Rs 200/- ( Rupees Two hundred only) . The bank will return the Applicants Copy to you as a receipt against your payment . Make sure that both copies are stamped and signed by the bank. Please retain these receipts until the end of the admission process.
7. Modification is only allowed till you are not clicking on the Payment button. Once the Payment button is clicked no further modification is allowed although you can still login and view your information.
8. Check the Merit List along with ‘Counselling Schedule’: The merit list will be published on the College website. Check the merit list to see whether you have qualified.
9. Appear for Counseling : After admission, present yourself at the college on the appropriate “ DATE & TIME OF COUNSELING “ for your chosen stream / subject with the following documents:
Hard copy ( print out ) of the submitted application form , duly signed by you and your guardian.
Two Stamp size Photographs.
ALL Mark-Sheets, Certificates, Age Proof in original and photocopy attached of the printed application form.
Original documents in support of Caste ( for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates ) or Physical disability ( for person with disability ) etc along with photocopy.
The Bank challan duly signed and stamped by the bank on receipt of your processing fee.